AliveCor® to Showcase the AliveCor Heart Monitor at the American Heart Association Scientific Sessions
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. and Chicago, Ill. November 16, 2014 (Booth #932)– AliveCor, Inc. announced today its attendance at the American Heart Association Scientific Sessions taking place at McCormick Place in Chicago, Ill. from November 15-19. There will be many opportunities to learn more about the AliveCor Heart Monitor at the conference, including:
- In-booth presentations and product demonstrations: AliveCor will offer in-booth presentations and product demonstrations on the clinical capabilities of the AliveCor® Heart Monitor and the AliveECG app.
- Atrial Fibrillation (AF) Detector: Learn more about AliveCor’s new FDA-cleared automated analysis process (algorithm) that instantly detects if patients are experiencing AF through real-time electrocardiogram (ECG) recordings taken on the AliveCor Heart Monitor, so intervention can take place before potentially life-threatening conditions, like strokes, occur.
- Provider Dashboard: For health professionals with patients using the AliveCor Heart Monitor, we offer the Provider Dashboard, a free web-based application to help review patients’ ECG data. Demos of the dashboard will be available at our booth.
- Special Discount: During ACC all AliveCor Heart Monitors will be on sale at our booth for a deeply discounted show price.
- Discuss our Clinical Studies:
- A study published in the June 2014 issue of Thrombosis and Haemostasis demonstrated feasibility and cost effectiveness of stroke prevention through community screening for atrial fibrillation using iPhone ECG in pharmacies: Nicole Lowres et al. Thrombosis and Haemostasis 2014: 111⁄6 (June) pp. 1007–1199
- A study published in the May 2014 issue of Australian Family Physician reported findings on iPhone screening by practice nurses and receptionists for atrial fibrillation in general practice: the GP-SEARCH qualitative pilot study: *Jessica Orchard et al. Australian Family Physician Volume 43, No.5, May 2014.*
Follow the AliveCor Twitter handle, @AliveCor, for real-time updates from the ACC show floor. To schedule a briefing with AliveCor, please contact Rebecca Phillips, email@example.com.
The AliveCor Heart Monitor’s medical grade ECG recordings can also be shared directly with a physician, or sent to a U.S. board-certified cardiologist or a U.S-based cardiac technician through a cloud-based ECG analysis service provided by AliveCor. In as little as 30 minutes users can receive expert reviews of their ECGs directly through the AliveECG app providing a more complete picture of their current heart health.
The AliveCor Heart Monitor can be purchased at www.alivecor.com.